Engineering Dimensions is PEO’s official journal, published bi-monthly and distributed to all PEO licensed professional engineers. Paper copies of Engineering Dimensions are available at the office of your school’s engineering student society or online in the following formats:
- Web edition: www.engineeringdimensions.ca
- PDF edition: www.peo.on.ca
- Digital edition: www.digitalityworks.com
About the Magazine
Engineering Dimensions covers topics of relevance to engineering practice, regulation, and education. The publication:
- Showcases the work of professional engineers in service to the profession;
- Provides information on events, issues, and public policy developments in Ontario relevant to the practice of professional engineering; and
- Promotes public awareness of the Professional Engineers Act, the role of PEO, and how the public interest is served and protected through the practice of professional engineering.
For students, Engineering Dimensions provides the best way to stay up to date on current issues and developments in the engineering profession in Ontario.
All material is copyright. Permission to reprint editorial copy or graphics should be requested from the managing editor.